5/20/12

After the Key: Mockumentary by Unk

This one is called Jasmine in all moods possible. I actually like the fact that I am acting crazy in every shot possible.After staying in UK for so long, I think so I have started loosing my basic instincts, like anger, jealousy, greed and so on. No am not trying to sound like some ascetic here! am just stating the fact that I have been repressing my feelings most of the time, I have been too nice, too polite, too good and there are serious consequences with regard to this!
 this set of photos tries to capture me in perfect moods! moods i have so tried forgetting!


 So here I was trying to figure out why exactly am i trying to help this bespectacled guy in my life. He is irritating, mostly self obsessed and worse repeats the same thing atleast 20 times, this is a kind of talent that people need to acknowledge! anyways I was trying o figure out among my other innermost feelings, Y the hell was I trying to help him!


 And the answer seemed like because we were friends, and this was the point where I started loosing my patience. Friendship at such a big cost! There was a limit to things and there was limit to friendship too. sounds rude! well this is exactly what happens when one tries to hide emotions for such a long time, in my case it was 8 months! so yes I shouted at him, screamed at him, abused him in my mind alteast! and had a jolly timing making faces!( well evident from the pics)


And I wish I had stopped this social experiment, but no I had to go on! Cos I never thought these moods or to be precise these faces I was making was being captured by some smart ass!(in this case It would be winnie and david) so yeah, thank you guys!!!! it just helped me realise how much i missed these faces as well emotions!
 There was a time in this experiment where i was asked by the director : did i know why i was part of the project : honestly answer was : no idea, but i did say something fancy and then came the next question , did i know what was i doing in the project . and trust me i stared at him for a million light years ( that's how i felt in my mind) and i thought : really, what kind of question was that!!! but i gave him an answer : and that was : something to do with metaphors and am pretty sure, in that instance both him and I were confused.
But thinking about it now : maybe I do the answer : I was tired of this, was tired of this blankness, was tired of this silence and somehow this experiment gave me all the reasons to jump out and scream. and what was i doing in the project : I was trying to find both myself and him.


So Unk, This is a way of saying Thank you. It was great working with you and Winnie and David you just made me realise it was so much fun being idiots on camera ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment