6/4/11

my sassy girl ...

My sassy girl..
A Korean movie which kept me happy and busy for 3 days ,, I dnt know what sassy means , and I somehow dnt wanna know either,. Cos I was so happy to see the movie that I wanted to hold a special meaning for it . this movie also came as highly recommended movie..
It was lovable to the core, and after a long time made me smile from every part of my cell.. nice na .. I actually felt like loosening up my hair and sitting on the top of a mountain and just smile.. it was that cute and made me feel young … such a ncie feeling …
So story starts on a drunk note : girl is drunk , boy helps and he ends up in prison . strike one .
Girl is again drunk , boy again helps and he ends up in prison again, strike 2
Revenge time , boy gets drunk, girl does not help and he ends up in prison … strike 3…
I dnt know, y but everytime the boy got hit by the girl , I enjoyed it .. ya ya sadist pleasure .. but it was so cute and the way the played games.. people should sometime really try .. all this mushy mushy love aside and try fighting with someone you love.. be extreme honest and keep fighting and if you can hit ,, even better .. ul feels really good ;) trust me … try that once… ya .. that’s the feeling …
Honestly I never understood when did they start dating , did they ever date .. I understood when they broke up and when they wanted it to work …
College, high school life .. there is so much of hope …
Maybe this is what the movie meant to me : time capsule : one would meet someone from future and then keep drifting in time until one finds the right time zone…
They decided to part away … and buried the time capsule and promised that they ll meet after 2 years .. y do ppl think time will change anything … does time change … do people really mean that …
I liked the fact she dint come , after 2 years .. honestly I never thought she ll ever come .. she comes after 3 years ,,, and the tree beneath which it was buried … is planted again so that she can find the place when she comes back … I dnt know what I loved th most . the fact of burying the letters and really believing that they will read the letters one day .. or the fact that nothing changed after 2 years … whatever change that came ,, was so beautiful …
End : they end up together …
It was simple .. yet destiny played a role … destiny plays with you .. very few survive the game . these 2 did … my sassy girl …
Will write my sassy boy one day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment